Home > About Us > Counseling/Life Coaching
The River Source offers individual counseling, group counseling, and Life Coaching.
Individual Counseling: the client meets with a Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) and has a private, confidential therapy sessions in an atmosphere of acceptance, respect, and trust. Our counselors specialize in helping clients with chemical dependency by teaching them how to understand themselves, their behaviors, feelings, and relationships. Their goal is to help our clients identify their personal strengths and develop ways to live life more fully. Clients go to at least 2 Individual counseling sessions per week.
Family Counseling: Our counselors will work with family members who are affected by the addictions of their loved ones as well. Family sessions can be done in person or over the phone.
We help our clients with:
- drug/alcohol issues
- managing anxiety
- coping with and reducing stress
- adjusting to loss (death, relationships, job)
- increasing self-understanding
- making difficult decisions and clarifying choices
- assertiveness training
- relaxation techniques
- resolution of personal issues
- eating concerns
- Marriage and family therapy
- academic concerns
- improving communication (with parents, friends, roommates)
- gender issues
- coping with incidents of sexual assault/or other trauma
Life Coaching: is a CBT – a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – talking therapy, aimed at increasing human happiness. Through conversation, clients are helped to understand why they find themselves in their current situation and then to find strategies, motivations and focus to design and move towards new, better situations.
Life Coaching is for anyone who wants to improve some aspect of their life. You might want a new job or career, or promotion in the one you have. You might want to write your novel, or find your perfect partner, or find new self-confidence, or get rid of a destructive habit. You might want to get more balance between your working or private lives. Maybe you want to start your own business, or find the focus necessary for passing important exams. You might just be unhappy without knowing why. Whatever you want to change, coaching can probably help.
• The sessions are relaxed, friendly, fun and positive experiences
• The sessions are completely confidential
• Clients remain in charge at all times – you can set any boundaries you need
• Life coaches do not tell clients what to do
• Professional life coaches have a raft of techniques available to them. Through listening in special ways and by asking careful questions, coaches encourage clients to find understanding in their lives, and the answers they need.
For more information about Alcohol Abuse Rehab, Alcohol Rehabilitation Center, Alcohol Rehabs, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Florida Alcohol, Florida Drug Rehab, Rehab Centers in Florida, Rehab Centers Florida, Rehabs in Florida, and Drug Rehabilitation Florida River Source Facilities call: 888-417-9211